Parent Teacher Support Group (PTSG)
At Hillman Elementary we believe and actively pursue parental involvement in the educational program. We know that parents are the most important teachers of their children.
The objectives of the Parent Teacher Support Group
- To assist and promote quality education for the students of Hillman Community Schools.
- To bring closer relations between parents and teachers in a cooperative effort for the education of children.
- To assist and promote physical, mental, and social growth in students.
- To plan educational and social activities for students, parents, and other members of the school community.
Monthly meetings are held in the Elementary Library on the first Wednesday of each month beginning at 6:30 p.m. All parents/guardians/caregivers are invited to attend. If you would like more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or connect on our PTSG Facebook page at: https://www.facebook.com/hillmanptsg
All parents/volunteers must complete a criminal background check prior to working with students.
Some of the various activities and items provided to the students by PTSG
- Back-To-School Carnival
- March is Reading Month Activities
- Fun Field Day Refreshments
- Playground Equipment
- Christmas Program Decorations
- Transportation Costs for One Field Trip Per Classroom Each Year
- Honor Roll Pins and Ribbons each Marking Period
- PAWS Program Prizes
- Ladies' Night Out Dinner and Auction
- Crafty Christmas
- End-of-Year Paws Celebration
This is just a partial list of the various ways that the Hillman Parent Teacher Support Group helps meet the needs of our students. Please join us in support of our students at our next scheduled meeting!